UPM E-Charity Run is an annual event in University Putra Malaysia.Mission.
To raise funds for the needy and less fortunate. Every year the Organising Committee will decide on a home or shelter to raise funds for.
Date: 26th September 2010, Sunday
Venue: Dewan Besar UPMStarting Time: 5.30am (Registration & Reporting), 8am (Flag-Off)
- Men Open (7km, fee = RM20)
- Women Open (7km, fee = RM20)
- Fun Run : Single (5km, fee = RM20)
- Group of 3 (5km, fee = RM55)
- Group of 5 (5km, fee = RM90)
1.Top 5 winners in each category will receive prizes of cash, medal & certificate.
2. 6th–50th placing in each category will receive medals and certificates.
3. Complimentary T-shirts will be given to all participants.
4. Goodies Bag worth at least RM10 and merit points (UPM students) will be distributed to participants after the run in the Dewan Besar UPM on 26th September 2010
*The rest will receive a certificate of participation only.*
Bib No. Collection:
5. All participants are required to collect their T- Shirt and running bibs ( run number ) from the T-shirt and bib collection counter in the Dewan Besar UPM (from 22-24 September 2010 only , 9.00 am to 5.00pm).T-Shirt and bibs won’t be distributed on run day.
For more info, kindly refer to Official Website