Greetings

Welcome to the world..eer..still to be call a 'world' maybe..just a small network among few of us who are bunch of newbies, weirdo's, professional..mm..what ever u like to call it! Team members including a cockroaches, fatdog, a clam(lala), a father of two who always saying some unexpected funny words & with his trademark quote..'nandieyohhhhhh'! and an old man..well..just a piece of shitttt whose favourites is 'mat salleh herbal tea' & ya..'what is life without herbal tea'! hehehhh! And of course..there are those weirdo's who never show up yet but im sure will be inserted soon enough!

Hopefully everyone would be logging in and write up some stories from time to time, from now on.

Ciao! Cheers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Larian Bomba 2010 - Result

Really feel disappointed to myself....Misson Failed again and is my two consecutive year. And is not only for the medal, eventhough my timing also failed liao...KNN!!!! i was set my timing which is SUB 50min...but my finishing time is 54'38" and my placing is (10?th)...really DULANNNNNN.......TNS!!!!!!
I'm really hard to face to myself, my family, my team members, my colleague, my pets(tutu), my relative....I have to re-arrange my training schedule.....not excuse to myself anymore....
Within a week feel tired because of lack of sleep, lack of training, and...???(But this not an excuse anymore..)

Really SAD.......Hmmmhmm..wahhhhhh.......!!!

Date: 2nd May 2010, Sunday
Venue: Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
Distance / Categories: 10.85km (Men/Women Open), 7km (Men/Women Jr. Veteran Open, Men/Women Veteran Open, Men/Women Junior, Jr. & Sr. Firefighters), 0.5km - OKA (Men and Women)
Starting Time: 7.30am

Men Open 10km Result:
kr1 - 54' 36" (104th- No Medal)

Consolation prizes...Finishing Certificate....

Next Event: Kuala Kangsar Double Bridge Run 2010 - 15km

3 comments:

  1. why you feel sad, just a running event. Don't be kiasu ... and don't take it so serious, you are just another slow runner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not kiasu..i'm felt sad because this is second year to failed to archieved my target in this event...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I read from somewhere the distance for 10 K is actually 10.83km so yr timing is for almost 11K! Dun worry you keep up the training sure can meet yr target one day soon!

    My story funnier! DQ becoz no number at back ( left at home... my fault). I enjoyed the fact that I can just run though!

    ReplyDelete