Date: 11th October 2014, Saturday
Venue: Precint 3, Dataran Putrajaya, Putrajaya
Flag-Off Time: 8pm / Full Marathon, 8.20pm / Half Marathon, 8.40pm / 10km, 9pm / 5km
Distance: 42km / Full Marathon, 21km / Half Marathon, 10km & 5km
A - Men Open (18 years old & above) = 42km
B - Women Open (18 years old & above) = 42km
C - Men Junior Veteran (40 - 49 years old) = 42km
D - Men Senior Veteraran (50 years old & above) = 42km
E - Women Veteran (40 years old & above) = 42km
F - Men Open (18 years old & above) = 21km
G - Women Open (18 years old & above) = 21km
H - Men Junior Veteran (40 - 49 years old) = 21km
J - Men Senior Veteraran (50 years old & above) = 21km
K - Women Veteran (40 years old & above) = 21km
M - Men Open (18 years old & above) = 10km
N - Women Open (18 years old & above) = 10km
P - Boys (13 - 17 years old) = 10km
R - Grils (13 - 17 years old ) = 10km
S - Corporate Team (18 years old & above) = 10km
T - Fun Run ( 7 years old & above) = 5km
*Marathon is open to all participants of age 18 years and above*
*The Half Marathon and the 10km is open to only South East Asian countries and expatriates with Malaysian working permit, which is to be shown upon request.*
*5km Fun Run is open to participants of age 7 years and above*
*Cut-Off Time: 6 hours (42km), 3hours 30 mins (21km), 80 mins (10km)
Category A - E: RM75
Category F - K: RM65
Category M & N: RM55
Category P & R: RM40
Category T: RM40
Category S: RM2000
Online Registration and Payment is available....
- For top 20 finisher's to all categories respectively (except fun run category).
Cash Awards For Malaysian Runners:
- For top 20 finisher's to Full Marathon category only.
- The first Malaysian Men or Women to break the National Malaysian Marathon Record will receive RM 5,000.00
The National Malaysian record is:
For Men: Time: 2:29:27
For Women: Time: 2:49:28
- Everyone who completes the Full marathon(42km), Half marathon (21km) and 10km will receive a finisher medal.
- No medals will be issued for the 5km Fun Run
All full marathon (42km) and Half Marathon (21km) runners who complete the race will receive a finisher t-shirt.
Certificates are awarded to:
- Full Marathon runners who complete their race within 4 hours will be given an Achievement certificate. (to be mailed within 45 days)
- Full Marathon runners who complete their race after 4 hours and within 6 hours will be given a Participation certificate. (to be mailed within 45 days)
- Half Marathon/10km Run/5km Fun Run runners will receive a participation certificate upon completing their race.
For more info, please visit to Official Website.....
Closing Date Registration: 31th July 2014 or upon reaching 10000 participants, whichever earlier
10km Route Map.....
21km Route Map.....
42km Route Map......